Rodney K.B. Parker
Postdoctoral researcher at the Center for the History of Women Philosophers & Scientists at the Universität Paderborn. He specializes in the History of Phenomenology and Husserl's transcendental idealism, as well as Existentialism. He is the main editor, along with Hans Rainer Sepp, of the upcoming series Early Phenomenology (sdvig press). He is also the main coordinator for North America of the Open Commons of PhenomenologyBibliographyBiographyWork & ideasLiteratureCORRESPALLBOOKSBOOKEDARTJRNLBYTITLECHRONOANTICHRONO
- (2013) Husserl's transcendental idealism and the problem of solipsism, London, Ontario, Western University Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Repository.
- with Moran Dermot (2015) Studia Phaenomenologica 15.
- with Quepons Ignacio (2018) The New Yearbook for Phenomenology and Phenomenological Philosophy 16.
- with Moran Dermot (2015) "Resurrecting the phenomenological movement: Editors' introduction", Studia Phaenomenologica 15, pp.11-24.
- (2017) "Gerda Walther and the phenomenological community", Acta Mexicana de Fenomenología 2, pp.45-68.
- (2018) "Gerda Walther (1897-1977): a sketch of a life", in: Calcagno Antonio (ed), Gerda Walther's phenomenology of sociality, psychology, and religion, Dordrecht, Springer, pp.3-9.